AD - Crash space for King's College

WeeRosebud@aol.com WeeRosebud at aol.com
Wed Jun 16 02:02:30 PDT 1999

Dancers:

I don't know who all is coming to the event this weekend, but I know that if
you aren't Guillaume, Estrill, or my sister, you must travel.  I am offering
good, comfy crash space for anyone who needs it Saturday night.  I have two
extra bedrooms, plus a full bed in the sofa.  If that fills up, I have lots
of floor space.  I would rather fill my house with dancers than anybody else.

Just let me know,

Faithfully,

Isabeau Lallement

PS - I have several cats and a dog, so if you are allergic to animals, you
are out of luck.