AD - A.G.E.D. Charter Members, thus far

Russell russmax at cowboy.net
Thu Jun 17 08:25:51 PDT 1999

Here is who has sent in their info so far. If you sent me your stats,
and you're not on this list, please resend. I receive my e-mail on 2
different computers, so it might not have been transferred properly, or
I somehow misplaced it.

I believe that all regions of Ansteorra are now represented. I know
there are a few more of you that should be on this list. You can e-mail
me <russmax at cowboy.net>, phone me (405-377-7492), snail mail (624
Wedgewood Drive/ Stillwater, OK 74075), or give it to me in person at
King's College.
--Guillaume

Alina Mitchell, Lady
Andre de Chartre
Anwen
Arianna Elisabeth Quartermain Guthrie, Lady
Cecilia Zurbaran de Silva, Lady
David Daily
Elin the Timid, Lady
Estrill Swet, HL