AD - Thanks, dancers

Russell Kinder russmax at cowboy.net
Mon Jun 21 09:28:40 PDT 1999

   Thanks to all the dancers who came to King's College and made the
dance classes and the ball a huge success. I am happy but exhausted. It
was a grand time. Sometimes, I am discouraged when no one seems to want
to dance at events, but the participation at King's College exceeded
even my wildest expectations. I'm not sure how many took the floor for
the opening dance, but it must have been 40 or 50.

   I look forward to seeing many of you at Lindenwood's Midsummer Ball
and at Twentieth Year.

In service,
Hon. Lord Guillaume de Troyes