AD - Re: Kingdom Dance Charter roster

Russell russmax at cowboy.net
Thu Jun 24 01:54:09 PDT 1999

   Well, we were talking about having local balls, so Kingdom Dance
being in August isn't what we're discussing.

   On the other hand, perhaps August isn't a good month for Kingdom
Dance. It's hot and that's when Pennsic is. And then it's only 6 months
until Feb, which would be too soon for Mooneschadowe to host Kingdom
dance in the slot that it has available. A regional ball would work well
for us, though.

   Perhaps the best thing to do for Kingdom dance would be to altenate
which regional ball Kingdom Dance replaces each time.

Guillaume