AD - Re: Kingdom Dance Charter roster

Russell russmax at cowboy.net
Thu Jun 24 03:38:36 PDT 1999

Let me clarify something.

   I don't mean to detract from this upcoming Kingdom Dance. I would
come down and teach myself if it weren't for a dear friend's wedding
being the same day. I'm referring to Kingdom Dance events in FUTURE
years. I encourage everyone who can to trek to La Marche Sauvage for
Kingdom Dance. Support dance in every way you can.
--Guillaume