AD - Some Charter adjustments.

Russell Kinder russmax at cowboy.net
Tue Jun 29 15:09:22 PDT 1999

That's a good question, and the answer is, "I don't know." Do we all
want to sign something? Is that important to us? Perhaps we could draft
a petition, asking the King to sign our Charter into law. Then we all
sign that, but not the charter.

I'm keeping a roster of members as acting Guild Proctor. I'm not paying
particular attention to the date of beginning membership. I should,
though.

--Guillaume