AD - Charter--Purpose & Goals--Whither dance tape

C Scot Henry henrycs at ix.netcom.com
Sat May 1 12:27:18 PDT 1999

I agree that this is needed, particularly after listening to two older
versions of the Kingdom Dance tapes.  Both of them have songs listed which
are not there which would seriously confuse people not familiar with the
dances enough to know better (it took me a while to figure out).  Both of
them have songs recorded which are not usable (due to volume, background
noise, etc.).  Also, we have people wanting to start dance in other groups
and getting all the CDs/cassettes needed to match the dances we have costs a
pretty penny which not all of us are willing or able to shell out in one
chunk if ever.  I'll try to talk to Clare Margaret (our local musical
wonder) about this although I'm sure she wasn't at the meeting, so if there
were objections raised, it'd be nice to know.

Yours in service,
Lady Capricia d'Aulnay
Hospitaler and Dance Teacher, Barony of Namron, Ansteorra