AD - Beltane Ball

C Scot Henry henrycs at ix.netcom.com
Sun May 2 19:24:55 PDT 1999

It seems we will be having a ball Friday evening at Beltane this up-coming
weekend!!!  So, first I would like to invite everyone to attend.  Second, if
you have musicians in your group (or you are a musician on the list), I
would like to cordially invite you to play for us.
The dance area is under a pavilion (sorry, no buildings) and I've never been
to the site (Camp Dakani) so I am not sure how large the area is or what
accommodations there are, but if you have a specific question, please feel
free to e-mail me and I'll try to find out.
Any preferences for the style of the ball?  I was just thinking dancer's
choice (maybe from a posted list, maybe dance board if I can get one made).
Beltane is a real informal event, so I thought the ball should be too, but
I'm completely open to suggestions.

Hope to see you all there.

Capricia

P.S. - We'll also be doing a Maypole on Saturday if any drummers, etc. want
to play for it.