AD - Guild Charter--PURPOSE

Russell Kinder russmax at cowboy.net
Wed May 5 15:44:44 PDT 1999

Dancers,

   If anyone objects to me doing this, let me know. I don't want to
usurp things.

   I'd like the PURPOSE to reflect something we've agreed upon in our discussions:

Proposed change:
Add one more bullet under the PURPOSE statement:
* recognizing excellence in dance performance.

   That's it. We've agreed that the guild should recognize those who
excel at performance, but aren't interested in teaching. This puts it in
writing. I'm not expecting a lot of discussion on this, but if you have
an objection, let me know before the weekend is over.

   Meanwhile, I'm going to move to the next topic.

Sincerely,
Guillaume