AD - AD-meeting at Warlord

Kelly Erickson elinthetimid at hotmail.com
Thu May 6 09:06:02 PDT 1999

How does everyone feel about meeting early Saturday afternoon at Warlord? I
don't think too many of us will be in the heavy list, and that way we can
work until court if necessary, and even continue later in the weekend if
that seems wise. I agree with Guillaume that we need to get this largely
finished up at Warlord, so we can do our polishing at Kings College, in
order to publish it for ATYC. Hopefully by this time we have vented most of
our opinions and are ready to be open minded enough to agree on something.
Elin