AD - Guild Charter -MEMBERSHIP

Kelly Erickson elinthetimid at hotmail.com
Thu May 6 10:54:13 PDT 1999

>"The Guild Member will be informed of the Guild's activities and
> >projects."
>
>Umm, how?? By who? The Proctor? Are we going to have a newsletter, >mass
>emailings, phone calls? Blurbs in the BlackStar? Just curious >here.  :)
>
>Estrill
>Mooneschadoweshire

At present, I guess we're leaving that up to the Proctor. It would be
easiest to have a home page, but of course not everyone has access. I know
the Proctor is a sort of secretarial posistion, but keeping track of all
members *and* producing a newsletter or regular ads can be a big job. And
take money, which we don't currently have.
Elin