AD - Guild Charter--PURPOSE for PROCTOR?

Russell russmax at cowboy.net
Thu May 6 12:35:20 PDT 1999

Estril,

   You're really going over this with a fine-toothed comb searching for
logic flaws. It is greatly appreciated. I'll add a bullet to the
Proctor's duties regarding the discography.

   On a related point, I  envision the discography being a part of the
dance manual. If I look at my own manual, I can envision that very clearly.

Guillaume