AD - Guild Charter -MEMBERSHIP

dssweet@okstate.edu dssweet at okstate.edu
Fri May 7 10:19:01 PDT 1999

>MEMBERSHIP:
>Any person in the SCA who is interested in dance may become a member of
>the Guild.

Ok, another question on membership. Above is the first sentence. *ANY* person in
the SCA? Outside of our kingdom? Isn't this supposed to be a dance guild for
Ansteorrans? I know there's at least one out-of-kingdom gentle on this list.
Maybe we want to limit this a little bit, hmm? Either totally restrictive: "Any
person within the Kingdom of Ansteorra who....". Which is brief and to the
point. Or we could include those in neighboring areas who consistently play
within our kingdom. The wording of that would be rather cumbersome, but it might
be necessary. Opinions?

Estrill