AD - Guild Charter -MEMBERSHIP

Katriana katriana at chanute-ks.com
Fri May 7 14:16:28 PDT 1999

>> >MEMBERSHIP:
>> >Any person in the SCA who is interested in dance may become a member of
>> >the Guild.

>> Isn't this supposed to be a dance guild for
>> Ansteorrans? I know there's at least one
>> out-of-kingdom gentle on this list.

Yes (sniff) well, I don't like you either (sob!) :)

I really can't see much of a problem.  I come down to Ansteorra sometimes,
but would not ever consider myself "Ansteorran"  (Of course Calontir was
part of the midrealm and I never considered myself a "midrealmer", but I'm
getting sidetracked again) People who only play in Ansteorra occasionally
will probably never hear of the guild.  Unless this mailing list is just
for guild members.  In which case, I'll unsubscribe myself.

Guillaume wrote (among other comments)
>Perhaps both Estrill and Pug will be satisfied by this wording: "Any
>Ansteorran who is interested in dance may become a member of the Guild."

Works for me :)

katriana
Calontiri dance musician