AD - Guild Charter -MEMBERSHIP

Kelly Erickson elinthetimid at hotmail.com
Fri May 7 15:32:04 PDT 1999

I don't see why anyone who is really interested should be excluded. Surely
if someone from out of area wants to be a member, it indicates that person
is fairly interested and probably active in our kingdom as well. Are we
really that worried about the evil person from the kingdom next door casting
a vote every now and then to ruin us?
Elin