AD - Charter: MEMBERSHIP

Russell Kinder russmax at cowboy.net
Mon May 10 15:28:35 PDT 1999

Dancers,

   We have the beginning of a debate on whether to limit membership in
A.G.E.D. to Ansteorrans only, or to open it to SCA folk wherever they
may be.

   I recommend we leave this question alone until we actually meet in
person. In person, a question like that can be resolved very quickly,
but here online, it might stretch out for quite sometime. It's a really
peripheral issue, in my opinion, so I'd hate to see us get sidetracked
on it.

   I'll write the charter draft so that it has both wordings in it, and
we'll scratch out the one we don't like at Steppes Warlord.

In service,
Guillaume