AD - A lone voice in the wilderness...

Charlene Charette charlene at flash.net
Thu May 13 09:16:49 PDT 1999

Russell wrote:

> I haven't seen comments yet on the PURPOSE, MEMBERSHIP, or PROCTOR
> sections I posted on Tuesday. I'll give it another day. Then {drum roll,
> fanfare} LEVELS.
> --Guillaume

I've just gotten back in town and currently have almost 70 messages marked
either as "unread" or "need to respond to".  It will take me some time to sift
through them.  1)  Some of us have lives.  2)  Some of us like to think before
just quickly firing off a response.

--Perronnelle

--
The meek shall inherit the earth, but not the mineral rights.  -- J. Paul Getty