AD - A lone voice in the wilderness...

Russell Kinder russmax at cowboy.net
Thu May 13 09:58:21 PDT 1999

Perronnelle,

   Take all the time you need. It's not like we're closing discussion of
those topics off, never to return to them. I am just stating that "Hmmm,
I don't see any discussion. I'll move to the next topic."

   By all means, please look them over and post your comments. Warlord
is only in a couple of weeks, and I'd like us to have a clear idea of
what still needs to be resolved.

Guillaume