AD - A lone voice in the wilderness...

Kelly Erickson elinthetimid at hotmail.com
Thu May 13 14:50:40 PDT 1999

>I've just gotten back in town and currently have almost 70 messages >marked
>either as "unread" or "need to respond to".  It will take me >some time to
>sift through them.  1)  Some of us have lives.  2)  Some >of us like to
>think before just quickly firing off a response.
>
>--Perronnelle

Actually, most of us have lives and prefer to think before responding. And I
sympathize with those of you who don't have daily access to the list (I
don't, on the weekends). But we are not saying one more day, and it will be
set in stone. Just that we are going to move on to the next topic, rather
than being stagnant waiting for responses that may or may not still be
coming.

Elin