AD - A lone voice in the wilderness...

WeeRosebud@aol.com WeeRosebud at aol.com
Sat May 15 12:59:10 PDT 1999

Thank You Elin.

Can't we all follow Elin's example and try to be nice to one another?
Dancers should be happy people.  Or should at least be happy when discussing
or thinking about anything that involves dance.  I'm tired of everyone
bickering.  We are all shooting for the same goal.

I for one, haven't been keeping up with the list because its finally nice and
warm outside.  I will be scarce until it gets cold again.  For now, I'm
trying to resist running away from the computer and returning outside.  Hot
muggy weather.  It's a happy thing.

Isabeau