AD - Informing the guild members.....

Al Cofrin avatar1 at flash.net
Mon May 17 15:01:12 PDT 1999

I guys, sorry it has taken me so long to get in the swing of the discussions.

> Maybe someone should ask how it's done in Meridies, just to see how they solved
> the problem.
>
> Estrill

I would highly recommend that we get suggestions from more than just Meridies.
Meridies has excellent ideas but so do the East coast kingdoms who have ample
access to academic sources (live ones even from across the pond).  Meridies guild
format may work for Meridies, but that does not necessarily mean that it will work
for Ansteorra.  Not only does Ansteorra have a different mind set about how things
are done but we even have different mindsets within our own regions.  This list is
a good example.

Al Cofrin
AKA Avatar of Catsprey
http://www.flash.net/~avatar1/