AD - Informing the guild members.....

Russell russmax at cowboy.net
Mon May 17 21:22:44 PDT 1999

Hi, Avatar!

   Actually, three replies come to mind for this.

   The first is that the charter we are working on is based on the one
Meridies uses. If we find potential problems in their charter, they are
the most logical ones to ask how they dealt with the problem. (This is a
point on Estril's side.)

   The second is that, by now, what we have for a charter doesn't look
very much like Meridies' charter. So perhaps their experiences become
less relevant to our situation. (A point on Avatar's side, to be sure.)

   The third thing is that many of us are wandering off to Known World
Dance this weekend, where we'll most definitely ask how other kingdoms
work their kingdom dance guilds, if they have them. We'll also be able
to compare notes with one another about how the other kingdoms do stuff.
So thanks for the suggestion. It has put it on my mind.

Guillaume