AD - Proposed Guild Charter

Al Cofrin avatar1 at flash.net
Mon May 17 23:30:15 PDT 1999

Russell wrote:

> Perhaps levels shouldn't be in the Charter,
> but added as bylaws after the Charter is signed by the Crown.

Good point.  I would recommend this for about half if not more of what is in this
charter.  Especially if you are trying to get a Crown signature.  There is a lot
of details this charter that could be covered in by-laws.  If you put them in the
charter, you will have to get another signature every time you change it.  I
would recommend that you have a charter that says what you are going to do, and
leave the "how-to"s in the by-laws since the how-to's are the ones that will take
the most time to hash out.
--
Al Cofrin
AKA Avatar of Catsprey