AD - 'consensus'

Kelly Erickson elinthetimid at hotmail.com
Tue May 18 08:33:54 PDT 1999

Unfortunately, until we get to Warlord, we will not have the opportunity to
hear from interested dancers in person. And unless the people represented on
this list are making an effort to communicate with and get feedback from
their local guilds (as I believe is the plan), there is no way for us to
represent all of the dancers in the Kingdom, no matter how long we wait. Do
we trust each other to be communicating with our local guilds? Are there any
other options?
Elin