AD - Proposed Guild Charter

Russell Kinder russmax at cowboy.net
Tue May 18 08:59:08 PDT 1999

Dancers,

   Some of us have been tossing around the idea of bylaws as a way to
streamline the charter process, and not set things in stone that we may
decide we're unhappy with at a later date. How do the readers of this
list feel about that idea?

   So far, the bylaws have been discussed in the context of recognition
levels. Now Avatar is suggesting that much of the rest of the charter
should also be in bylaws. If we take this approach, what specific items
in the PURPOSE, MEMBERSHIP, and GUILD PROCTOR sections do the readers of
this list think should be in the bylaws?

Guillaume