AD - KWDS and others

dewalden@flash.net dewalden at flash.net
Wed May 26 11:55:25 PDT 1999

> I'd love to be able to post the obligatory "a good time was had by all,"
> but I don't think that was the case.
<snip>
> I remember for the first KWDS William Redcape was concerned that there
> might be alot of conflict, snootiest, snobbery at the event and there
> wasn't.  They apparently saved it for this one.

I'm sorry to hear of the problems at the event.  It seem such a long way to
travel to have to deal with problems like these.  I hope, at least, that Ansteorra
made a good showing (conduct-wise)!

>At the Friday night dance one man actually
> stopped dancing in the middle of a dance and said "no, I refuse to do it
> that way!"  If he has that attitude he shouldn't dance at interkingdom
> functions.

Just for the sake of curiosity, which dance was it, and do you know what was
his objection to it?

So, what was the final decision for meeting at Steppes this weekend?

Yvette
Bryn Gwlad