AD - Steppes Meeting

Kelly Erickson elinthetimid at hotmail.com
Wed May 26 16:09:16 PDT 1999

Ihon,
I was planning on starting the meeting at 12 or 1, but for you... Does
anyone have a problem with starting at 11? I was assuming we would meet at
the list field somewhere. Our household will be under a big pavilion, and
there will be a couple back at the campsite. Let's plan to meet at the
Bloodstone pavilion on the list field at 11, and we can move from there if
we need to.
Also, please be willing to consider the idea of producing a charter we can
all agree to have set in stone, and later come up with more detailed bylaws.
This may be necessary if we are to present the charter at ATYC, and it might
be better to have some rules that can change with relative ease as the
kingdom evolves.
Elin