AD - Steppes Meeting (and KWD)

Kelly Erickson elinthetimid at hotmail.com
Wed May 26 16:15:04 PDT 1999

I'm all for getting together some Friday night, at least to air some views
before we meet more formally Saturday. But a lot of us will not get in until
late, and I think Philip and I are both planning to work gate. Let me know
your thoughts on it, and I will post a sign at gate so all can be informed.
BTW, I also had a wonderful time at KWD. The lack of organization didn't
bother me much; I thought it was terrific having so many good dance partners
to choose from, and learning new dances.
Elin