AD - Steppes Meeting

Kelly Erickson elinthetimid at hotmail.com
Thu May 27 22:58:31 PDT 1999

Sorry to be so vague. I'm sure the location of my household is not common
knowledge. This year we will be staying under a very big black and gold
pavilion. It may not be a good place to talk, but we can at least meet
there. I am going to print a few extra copies of the charter for those
people who don't have access to this list.
Elin