AD - Steppes Meeting (and KWD)

WeeRosebud at aol.com WeeRosebud at aol.com
Wed May 26 10:31:26 PDT 1999

If Guillaume is taking his pavilion (????) I was thinking we could set up
outside the list field.  It isn't as though we don't all recognize one
another.  Does anyone have a table of some sort?  Other than that, I know
we'll be there on Friday night too.  We could start the discussion on Friday
night if everyone that is going to be there to discuss is there. or hold it
as a preliminary discussion.  It's just an idea.  Other than that, I don't
see much of a problem with Saturday morning, except that I know many of us
are not morning people.

Isabeau

PS

KWD was absolutely wonderful, as for the lack of organization.... I honestly
took very little note of it, I was too busy dancing.  :)  I thought everyone
was absolutely wonderful.  That one guy was so ridiculous, I could just laugh
at him and then put him from my mind.  The sideboard was lovely too.  I had
fun in a major way.  I'm spoiled for all other events now.  And wasn't Master
Sion's dance cool?