AD - Ansteorran Guild of European Dancers

Russell Kinder russmax at cowboy.net
Wed Nov 10 20:25:46 PST 1999

   That's quite all right. I'm not trying to from some kind of exclusive
club, I'm just getting a feel for who teaches and where. I'll try to
post the results when I have them.

   As I told Perronnelle, now that I've thought about it, what I really
want is a roster of actual dance practices, who's teaching, what time,
what day, where, what sort of dances one can expect to do there. That
last bit is much less critical.

Thanks, Pug, and all else who read these words,
--Guillaume