AD - Ansteorran Guild of European Dancers

Charlene Charette charlene at flash.net
Thu Nov 11 00:55:48 PST 1999

Russell Kinder wrote:

>    Now that I've thought about it a little more, it might be really
> useful to have a listing of each group's regular practices, and when and
> where. It would be really useful to have a webpage with this
> information, with links from the Kingdom homepage somewhere, or maybe in
> the byline of the Ansteorra Dance list. I'll keep you informed, of course.

That would be useful.  We sometimes get requests from people wanting to know where
dance practices are in such-and-such area.

Stargate has two.  One is at my house on Thursday nights, 7-9pm; garb encouraged,
but optional.  Email charlene at flash.net or call 281.277.4055 for directions.  And
the other is a combined Gates Edge/Stargate pratice Sunday, 2-4pm in Gates Edge.
Ihon or Signy can send you info on that one.

--Perronnelle

--
When the origin of a thing is remote and mysterious it has been the custom to
attribute it to the Devil or to Asia.  -- Sir William Gurney Benham,