AD - Harvest Ball

Charlene Charette charlene at flash.net
Thu Oct 14 23:33:19 PDT 1999

Stargate is hosting a ball the Saturday after Thanksgiving (Nov 27).
Dances will be taught during the day.  There will be no teaching at the
ball (although we'll probably do some calling and/or cueing).  More
details will follow shortly.

I'm currently working on the dance list.  Are there any requests?  I
prefer to keep it to 1st Playford or earlier.  After the ball, time
permitting, I'll open the floor to requests from any period.

--Perronnelle

--
If you give a man a fish, he will eat for a day.  If you give a man a
stick of TNT, there will be little unidentifiable fish parts all over