AD - A.G.E.D. Meeting at Elfsea Defender

Russell Kinder russmax at cowboy.net
Wed Sep 15 15:31:54 PDT 1999

   If it's just netiquette I'm bending, then that's OK. I was just
worried that there was something about the list server that would
prevent it from working. But it seemed to work OK, so I'm good with it.
Your mileage may vary.

   If anyone needs a raw text file, I'll be happy to oblige them. It
takes a bit of time to get it so that it looks OK as just text.

--Guillaume