AD - A.G.E.D. Meeting at Elfsea Defender

Charlene Charette charlene at flash.net
Thu Sep 16 09:50:28 PDT 1999

Russell Kinder wrote:

>    If it's just netiquette I'm bending, then that's OK. I was just
> worried that there was something about the list server that would
> prevent it from working. But it seemed to work OK, so I'm good with it.
> Your mileage may vary.

Ah...no.  Netiquette is more than just being courteous and polite (both of which
are, last time I checked, goals of the Society).  While the listserver handled it
OK, it can cause problems for subscribers as you and I have discussed before.
Bottom line:  the list administrator has asked you twice not to do this.  I trust
there won't be a third time.

--Perronnelle

--
Eagles may soar, but weasels aren't sucked into jet engines.