AD - A.G.E.D. Meeting at Elfsea Defender

Russell Kinder russmax at cowboy.net
Thu Sep 16 20:50:41 PDT 1999

List administrators, et al,

   Thank you for your indulgence and patience while I sorted through the
ramifications of attaching a short RTF file containing the proposed bylaws.

   In the future, I shall certainly abide by the wishes of the
administrators of this list, and not attach any files of any kind, short
or long. If I have need to send a file of some type as an attachment to
the members of A.G.E.D., I will e-mail it directly to them, as I do have
everyone's e-mail address.

   Further, I will reformat the bylaws so they look OK as just text, and
repost them to this list in that form.

   Also, in the future, I will continue to use this list as an aid in
communicating with those Guild members that I know to be on this list,
especially if I am elected as Proctor. It is not my intent to make Guild
communications private, and this is an excellent forum for any
discussions of European renaissance dance, guild-related or not.

   I apologize for any ruffled feathers or questioning of anyone's
authority. It was not really my intent. I really just wanted to know why
a short RTF attachment, readable by anyone with almost any sort of word
processor at all, would cause such a fuss. I believe that question has
been adequately answered. Thanks to Pug for taking the time to answer it.

   To the other members of the list, thank you for enduring this.

H.L. Guillaume de Troyes