AD - A Caroso-Style Ball

dssweet at okstate.edu dssweet at okstate.edu
Wed Sep 15 12:22:44 PDT 1999

Greeting fellow dancers!

     There will be a Caroso-style Ball at Guardian Tourney this weekend
(Sept. 18 Saturday night). Sorry for the late notice, but I've been
distracted lately.

     In addition to the ball, there will be dancing on Friday night
(dancer's choices) and more dancing following the Ball on Saturday night.

     Pardon my poor memory, but is this the first Caroso-style ball in
Ansteorra?? If not, how did the other(s) go? If it is (& even if it isn't),
I'll send a message about how it went after Guardian.

     Estrill