AD - Ansteorra Kingdom Dance

Charlene Charette charlene at flash.net
Wed Dec 6 22:47:06 PST 2000

This bounced because she's not a member of the list.  If you are
repsonding, please be sure you're using her email address and not mine,
please.

Thanks,
--Perronnelle

--
Where is human nature so weak as in the bookstore?
=====
mailto:findbook at flash.net
=====
For Sale:  Earnshaw, Pat; Lace in Fashion:  From the Sixteenth to the
Twentieth Centuries