AD - Danceing at upcoming events

Craig Shupee' philipwhite at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 21 07:03:34 PST 2000

Greetings Dancers,

I was hoping to here that everyone is still danceing.  I would like to ask
what peoples plans are for some events, Gulf Wars and the Mendersham Dance
Symposium.

Gulf Wars:
Well, I was wondering who all was planning to teach this year so that we can
support each other.  I would also like to make a good showing of our Kingdom
at at least one of the Balls.  I had asked the Lady in charge of dance
classes what the plans are for Balls but I have not herd back from her.  I
thought it could be nice if all of the Kingdoms dance teachers could run one
of the balls together.  it could be fun.

Mendersham:
This year is thier first year for this to be a kingdom event.  Last year it
was regional and they had about 30-40 people come.  I was hoping lots of us
coulg go and support the west.  They have a web page linked to the Kingdom
Callander, so check the out.

Philip White