AD - AGED at Mendersham

Kelly Erickson elinthetimid at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 22 08:54:27 PST 2000

I'm all for having an AGED meeting at Mendersham. We haven't met for a
while, and a dance event should attract more dancers who don't necessarily
travel to other events. And hopefully it will be a good opportunity for the
western dancers to find out more about dance throughout the Kingdom, as none
of our meetings have been in their area yet.
Elin