AD - Danceing at upcoming events

Charlene Charette charlene at flash.net
Wed Feb 23 23:25:00 PST 2000

Craig Shupee' wrote:

> Mendersham:
> This year is thier first year for this to be a kingdom event.  Last year it
> was regional and they had about 30-40 people come.  I was hoping lots of us
> coulg go and support the west.  They have a web page linked to the Kingdom
> Callander, so check the out.

Hopefully I can go.  Have to check schedules.  I won't be able to make
Lindenwood this year -- it's against Known World Heraldic Symposium in
Houston.

Speaking of dancing events, anyone planning a bid for kingdom dance?
Maybe we could twist someone's arm in the west.  It hasn't been out
there in awhile.

--Perronnelle

--
By the time they had diminished from 50 to eight, the other dwarves
began to suspect "Hungry."