AD - Danceing at upcoming events

Craig Shupee' philipwhite at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 24 08:30:44 PST 2000

>Hopefully I can go.  Have to check schedules.  I won't be able to make
>Lindenwood this year -- it's against Known World Heraldic Symposium in
>Houston.
Well it would be real cool if you could make Mendersham.  I am realy excited
about going.  And I think that there will be a good many people out there.

Lindenwood is being run by Capricia this year, so I will take a year off.  I
think I will just play music all night with Avatar.  I never get to at a
ball, so I think that will be alot of fun.  :)

>Speaking of dancing events, anyone planning a bid for kingdom dance?
>Maybe we could twist someone's arm in the west.  It hasn't been out
>there in awhile.

I was thinking of doing Kingdom Dance up here with three bridges or
something.  But if I do it I want it to be earlier in the summer.  Against
Queens or the Red Tape event.  What do tall think?  The reason is that I am
going to go up to Pensic this year.  YEA!  So, I will be turning 21 up in
the middle of Pensic.  Come party with me.  :)

Philip White