AD - Meeting of the A.G.E.D.

Russell Kinder russmax at cowboy.net
Tue Mar 21 22:41:40 PST 2000

Greetings dancers of Ansteorra,

   I'd like to hold an informal meeting of the Ansteorran Guild of
European Dancers at the Mendersham Dance Symposium. Since we won't be
voting on anything, the stricture for announcing the meeting at least 2
months in advance doesn't really apply here.

   The main purposes of the meeting are going to be recruitment and
information exchange. I'd like to get some feedback from Ansteorran
dancers on what they'd like to see from the Guild. I'd also like to let
people know what's being done in the Guild. I'd also like to make an
effort at reconciling the guild to those who were initially interested
in its formation, but have since become disenchanted with the idea. That
may be topic more appropriate in another venue, however.

   Meanwhile, check out the A.G.E.D. web page at
http://www.cowboy.net/~russmax/

Thanks!
H.L. Guillaume de Troyes
Proctor of A.G.E.D.