AD - Kingdom Dance

Debbie Spangler paperdol at wt.net
Sat May 20 05:03:45 PDT 2000

For those of us in the Greater Loch, Raven's, Gate area (Baronies of Loch
Soillier, Raven's Fort and Stargate and their Cantons) it would ask of us to
decide between Kingdom Dance and a local event. Have you talked to Master
Avatar and Lord Breoghan who are from the Loch as to their plans?

Signy Gandalvsdottir