AD - Groups with regular dance meetings

Russell Kinder russmax at cowboy.net
Wed Apr 4 21:13:07 PDT 2001

A couple of evenings ago, I hunted through the web sites of all the
Kingdom's groups.

Following are the only groups that list regular dance meetings anywhere on
their groups web pages:

Group                       Meeting days            Dance contact

Barony of Steppes           1st & 3rd Thursdays     HL Philip White

Barony of Loch Soilleir     2nd & 4th Wednesdays    Ld Broeghan & Ly
                                                    Jean Marie

Barony of Stargate          Every Thursday          Perronnelle & Francois

Shire of Falconridge        Dance guild is mentioned

Barony of Namron            Every Tuesday but 3rd   None listed

Shire of Mooneschadowe      4th Tuesday             HL Estril Swet

Barony of Northkeep         Last Mondays, pre-      Ly Anna Beneyt Attewode
                            ceding populace

Barony of Bryn Gwlad        2nd & 4th Mondays       Ly Myfanwy ferch Eifion

Shire of Shadowlands        Sundays at 7pm          Ryan or Melissa

    Everyone please look over this list and e-mail me with any corrections
or additions. I know there are other groups with dance practices. I want to
put a list of all active dance groups on the A.G.E.D. web page. It will have
when, where, and contact information. (http://www.cowboy.net/~russmax/)

Many Thanks,
HL Guillaume de Troyes
A.G.E.D. Proctor