[Re: AD - Groups with regular dance meetings]

Andrew Spies apspies at usa.net
Thu Apr 5 06:13:24 PDT 2001

Actually, the last I heard (having had been a regular), the Thursday dance
practice at Perronnelle and Francois' home is indefinitely cancelled.
Regretfully.  One of the many things I enjoyed so very much.  There is a
Sunday afternoon dance practice with Gates Edge, but Sundays don't work for
me.

"Alicia Whitecotton" <hemophelia at hotmail.com> wrote:
> we haven't added to our web-page yet, but we are trying to regularly
> schedule a 2nd Thursday dance practice. . .and I would be the contact for
> that. . .Helene
> e-mail is HQ at plumes.org
>

> >From: Russell Kinder <russmax at cowboy.net>
> >To: Ansteorra Dancers <ansteorra-dancers at ansteorra.org>
> >Subject: AD - Groups with regular dance meetings
> >Date: Wed, 04 Apr 2001 23:13:07 -0500
> >

> >A couple of evenings ago, I hunted through the web sites of all the
> >Kingdom's groups.
> >
> >Following are the only groups that list regular dance meetings anywhere on
> >their groups web pages:
> >
> >Group                       Meeting days            Dance contact
> >
> >Barony of Steppes           1st & 3rd Thursdays     HL Philip White
> >
> >Barony of Loch Soilleir     2nd & 4th Wednesdays    Ld Broeghan & Ly
> >                                                     Jean Marie
> >
> >Barony of Stargate          Every Thursday          Perronnelle & Francois
> >
> >Shire of Falconridge        Dance guild is mentioned
> >
> >Barony of Namron            Every Tuesday but 3rd   None listed
> >
> >Shire of Mooneschadowe      4th Tuesday             HL Estril Swet
> >
> >Barony of Northkeep         Last Mondays, pre-      Ly Anna Beneyt
Attewode
> >                             ceding populace
> >
> >Barony of Bryn Gwlad        2nd & 4th Mondays       Ly Myfanwy ferch
Eifion

> >Shire of Shadowlands        Sundays at 7pm          Ryan or Melissa
> >

> >     Everyone please look over this list and e-mail me with any
corrections
> >or additions. I know there are other groups with dance practices. I want
> >put a list of all active dance groups on the A.G.E.D. web page. It will
> >have
> >when, where, and contact information. (http://www.cowboy.net/~russmax/)
> >
> >Many Thanks,
> >HL Guillaume de Troyes