[Re: AD - Groups with regular dance meetings]

jhirling@houston.rr.com jhirling at houston.rr.com
Thu Apr 5 06:39:43 PDT 2001

4/5/01 4:13:24 AM, Andrew Spies <apspies at usa.net> wrote:

>Actually, the last I heard (having had been a regular), the Thursday dance
>practice at Perronnelle and Francois' home is indefinitely cancelled.
>Regretfully.  One of the many things I enjoyed so very much.  There is a
>Sunday afternoon dance practice with Gates Edge, but Sundays don't work for
>me.

The Sunday afternoon dance guild began as combined dance guild of Stargate, Gates Edge and Loch
Soillier (there was no Westgate at the time) and has always refered to itself as the "Combined Dance
Guild."  It has been active since 1995, meeting almost every Sunday and has been the principle
source for dance demos at TRF.  The original Guild principals were Mistress Edwina Dirks Sterne
and Lady Aine Aislinn Stirling (choreographer of Fickle Pavan).  The current Guild principals are HL
Signy Gandalvsdottir and HL Ihon Vinson macFergus.
--ihon