AD - Groups with regular dance meetings

Faith Vedder vertfleur at earthlink.net
Thu Apr 5 19:19:41 PDT 2001

Greetings,
    I have an English and Scottish Country Dance Group (Thistle and Rose
Dancers) that meets on most Mondays in Midland.  It consists of  SCA and non SCA
folk.  It's not strictly an SCA group, but you might care to list it.  We meet
at 6:30 P.M. at the Midland Community Cole Theater in the north dance classroom
(great site!).

    Mistress Evelyn du Monde