AD - Re: Please help us decide what to teach at KDMW

Alicia Whitecotton hemophelia at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 8 19:28:27 PDT 2001

Yes, galliards are great. . .I think one of the challenges in teaching a
galliard class, is that it seems to be necessary to spend a huge amount of
time just galliarding around. . .to get the timing and feel comfortable with
it. . .and then what do you do with it?  Definitely you should teach a
galliard class, Guillame, maybe you could do it in two sections. . .one for
people to learn how to galliard, and then a second section to show people
what to do with the galliards. . .anyway I foresee that taking a big two
hour chunk of time for a galliarde class.

Helene