AD - Groups with regular dance meetings

Russell Kinder russmax at cowboy.net
Tue Apr 10 22:20:21 PDT 2001

Here are the corrections and additions that I have received:

Shire of Mooneschadowe
   4th Tuesday is shire dance- 7 pm
   2nd Thursday is dance practice- 7 pm
   Contact is Lady Helene Quivrement  HQ at plumes.org

Canton of Glaslyn (Barony of Elfsea)
   2nd & 4th Thursdays- 7:30 pm
   Contact is Lady Capricia d'Aulnay

Barony of Stargate/Canton of Gate's Edge
   Sundays 2 to 4 pm
   Contacts are HL ihon vinson macfergus or HL Signy Gandalvsdottir

   Practice at Francois' and Perronnelle's is on hiatus for the summer

Midland, TX
   Thistle and Rose Dancers, a non-SCA English & Scottish Country Dance
   group
   Mondays at 6:30 pm, Midland/Cole Community Center
   Contact is Mistress Evelyn du Monde?

Thanks for everyone's prompt response.
If anyone is aware of regularly scheduled dance practices that aren't listed
above or below, please let me know.

--Guillaume de Troyes, A.G.E.D. proctor